Thursday, October 18, 2012

3 Months!!


Tiny bump starting:)


So I took a sneak peak at little nugget before my 12 week appointment (one of the benefits of working in the ER and having access to an ultrasound machine)! I was completely shocked to see him/her moving around and doing flips in there! I could see his/her tiny hands moving around and little flickering of the heart! I was surprised how much the baby had changed to a human shape compared to the last u/s where nugget looked like a kidney bean. It was amazing to watch and I can not wait for lucas to get a peak at our baby!
profile shot of head and hand


Today was our 12 week appointment. I am glad I peaked at the baby yesterday because there was no ultrasound today. After a few minutes of searching my OBGYN was able to find Nugget's heartbeat with a doppler and we were able to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time!








No comments:

Post a Comment